We rely on participant fees, fundraising, donations, grants from government and private foundations, modest performance and art sales revenue, and the work of dedicated staff and volunteers to operate.
With your help, H’art Centre can continue to provide access for people with disabilities and those facing barriers to participation in the arts.
H’art Centre has introduced more than 15,000 people to the power of inclusive arts through our programs, workshops and performances. This was made possible by generous donors like you who made a real difference in the lives of people who want to learn, create and contribute.
Your donation to H’art Centre can:
- Provide bursaries for participants with financial need
- Enrich the lives of seniors with disabilities through accessible arts
- Expand our community outreach
- Share our approach with other groups
- Increase our ability to facilitate and recognize volunteers
- Support our work with the field placements students we introduce to inclusive arts facilitation
- Welcome more visiting artists and artists-in-residence
- Purchase art supplies
- Provide workshops in inclusive arts facilitation for youth, educators and social service professionals
- Provide specialized equipment to aid inclusion
Two simple ways to give
- Make your donation online via Paypal:
- Cheques may be made payable to H’art Centre and mailed to: 237 Wellington Street, Kingston, Ontario K7K 0B5
Build a Legacy
You can also support the H’art Endowment Fund administered through the Community Foundation of Kingston and Area. Contact the Foundation to learn how today!
We realize that giving decisions are personal. All gifts to H’art Centre are greatly appreciated. Thank you.